Introduction ( How to become a PILOT ???

Hello there

A warm welcome to my blog.

I'm Ankita Padwal from Mumbai. I am trained as a Commercial Pilot.

I had planned to start up my own blog since a long time and today is a Golden day for me with New Year start. I believed writing,starting a blog was difficult, but nothing comes easy they say. I'm fond of make-up, travelling, food, innovating and trying out DIY (Do It Yourself). I've been doing this since long time now, but was known to my limited friends circle. So finally I have decided to start writing and will film the same. I would love to contribute bit of it to internet, while creating my own little space in here.

I take pride for being a Pilot. I have completed my Flying training from United States of America. I hold commercial pilot license of USA as well as of India. I would love to help budding pilots, who are willing to become one. Write me at flybywire2016@gmail.com 
Always ready to help.
Follow and write me on my social media



Instagram : flybywire_31

Twitter :





Thank you

XOXO

female pilot

Comments

Popular Posts