ESTEE LAUDER: ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR


Now 2020, we are all aware about Estee lauder Advance Night Repair and how it looks.

Bigger question here is, does it work as per the claims given?
Does this product being worth the hype.

Let me start, so I’m not fond of skincare products I always felt, its good enough to wash or cleanse face followed by some normal moisturiser and bamm its done. I’m 30 and surely what I use to think has changed this year, my ignorance towards skincare has costed me, my soft supple and hydrated skin.

Being elder sister who has brother in America, I made a good long list to put hole in my brothers wallet. Thats what Sistas docorrect.

List of skin care:

·      Estée Lauder Daywear Advanced Multi Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF15 - 50 ml
·      Estée Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Night Face & Neck Creme 50ml
·      Estee Lauder Daywear Eye Cooling Antioxidant Moisture Gel Crème
·      Estée Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme 15m
·      Estée Lauder Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
                               
                    In India, you can buy from link below - by NYKAA

  

I’m not reviewing this one after one month or 2-3 weeks, I think to review such a big brand with listed benefits, I had to give it enough time.
Yes I have been using this bottle for 4 months and ongoing 5th month. This is my second bottle of ANR.

Today we will get onto one on one with Estée Lauder Advance Night Repair, serum.

For best use, they have asked to apply serum after cleansing your face and right before applying moisturiser.

Serum has little weird fragrance, did not like it at first but after 1 week, I was totally fine with it.
Texture of serum is smooth, put it on face and massage it along the face & throat or neck, as it dries down & sinks in quickly into skin.
My skin texture is dry, so I need little extra for my face more than a dew drop used for normal skin.
Genuinely I did not see any effects after a month use which Estée Lauder has claimed on their site.

I knew I must hold up more and got to be consistent & being patient.
After 1.5-month of use, skin was holding up, started looking hydrated.
Our skin and body take time to adjust, mine took little longer, being pilot we do have weird and abnormal sleep patterns, eating habits.
Post 2 month of use, I felt my skin softness was revived, tag of advance repair is what I could believe in.
Now, it has become my routine, and my skin feels plump and fresh without any makeup, I do use their day cream and my Isdin foto protector spf 50 sunscreen.

Today when I don’t wear makeup, my skin naturally glows and I receive compliments saying which highlighter I use.

I don’t have much of wrinkles, maybe it will show later with age. I believe serum will help to delay aging process.

Now let’s come towards pricing, since I got mine from US, it was much cheaper compared to Indian market.
Estée Lauder Lauder Advanced Night Repair, is on pretty much on expensive side, so wont be affordable for everyone in Indian Market.

To conclude, YES, it is worth the hype and worth buying who can afford to put that much amount in skincare.

Also, the listed ingredients in this product can be availed by different products available in market these days, do consult your Dermatologist before using any products, and be specific about your skin concerns.

That’s’ all from my side.
Take care of yourself, stay healthy, hygienic and start early.

Love and care
Ankita




Comments

Popular Posts